Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
28051 Greenfield Dr A Ste
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- CIPS, RSPS, SFR
Kathy is an experienced Award-Winning Realtor in Orange County California and was recently named to the International President's Circle, representing the top 5% of all 82,000 Coldwell Banker Realtors nationally and internationally and #10 of the top 50 Coldwell Banker agents in September 2017 within all of Orange County. She is affiliated with Coldwell Banker Global Luxury, the #1 selling real estate broker in Southern California and the world's leading Luxury Home broker.
Education and Training
- University of Illinois BS Engineering Degree
- Illinois Institute of Technology MS Engineering Degree
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Certified Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Certified Relocation Specialist (Cartus)
- Luxury Property Specialist (Previews International)
In Depth Knowledge of OC Communities
30 years of living and raising children in OC gives Kathy an up close and personal knowledge of the communities and the lifestyle they provide. She knows real estate involves knowledge of the Schools (both public and private), Businesses, Health Providers, Recreation and area issues that affect home values and quality of life.
You don't have to be a Rocket Scientist... but it helps!
Kathy's logical, systematic and rational approach to real estate takes the drama and stress out of the transaction. In her previous career as an Engineer, she worked for NASA and Boeing on the development of the International Space Station. Kathy understands the importance of systems, details and clear communication.
Kathy's business style fits the area. Orange County culture is luxury lifestyle but casual. Kathy's business style is highly professional but with a more casual approach that makes working with her an enjoyable experience.
Focused on Your Goals, Your Needs, Your Success
You get the straight truth when you talk to Kathy. Clients say Kathy has an extraordinary ability to stay focused on their best interests above all else. She works hard for her client's interest and fights to get them what they want.
Awards & Memberships
- International President's Circle - 2017
- International Diamond Society - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member California Association of Realtors
- Member Orange County Association of Realtors